I fly British Airways for overseas business travel so joined their Executive Club. I don't do a lot of it -two or three trips a year. I have a flight to India coming up and went to see if I could use the lounge in Heathrow. No luck since I don't have enough Tier Points to get from Blue to Silver Tier. Does anyone know do you earn tier points? TIA.
British Airway Tiers- How do you get tier points?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 5 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 6 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 9 Subject to Government Approval?
- 10 Gate Check Question
- 11 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 12 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 13 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 14 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 15 Worst US airline?
- 16 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 17 Buying business and coach tickets
- 18 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 19 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 20 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 21 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 22 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 23 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?