This may sound like a no-brainer question but I would like to make sure. I usually fly American Airlines business class. My checked luggage is always tagged Priority (bright pink tag). I will be flying BA from LHR into IAD (Dulles). I will be connecting there to a domestic flight and want to be certain that my bag will be tagged with BA's version of Priority. Anybody know if BA does this?
British Air checked luggage question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 unable to use online check in
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 Picking up a child during a layover
- 4 How much layover time do I need?
- 5 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 6 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 7 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 8 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 9 Delta in Amsterdam
- 10 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 11 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 12 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 13 Departure City Searches
- 14 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 15 Layover Time
- 16 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 17 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 18 United Airlines
- 19 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 22 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 23 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 24 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 25 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.