This may sound like a no-brainer question but I would like to make sure. I usually fly American Airlines business class. My checked luggage is always tagged Priority (bright pink tag). I will be flying BA from LHR into IAD (Dulles). I will be connecting there to a domestic flight and want to be certain that my bag will be tagged with BA's version of Priority. Anybody know if BA does this?
British Air checked luggage question
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 2 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 8 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 9 Arrival at SFO
- 10 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 11 American Airlines awards
- 12 Delta?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP