My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 3 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 4 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 5 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 6 Airfare to Italy
- 7 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 8 Alitalia
- 9 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 10 Layover in the airport
- 11 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 12 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 13 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 14 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 15 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 16 US Airways schedule changes
- 17 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 18 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 19 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 20 Crease on passport ID page
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 never fly LIAT
- 23 JetBlue Amex card
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?