My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 mouse trapping operation
- 2 VA Upper Class SFO-LHR
- 3 KLM carry on restrictions
- 4 50 minute layover at Berlin TXL
- 5 Airlines don't get that married couples can have different last names
- 6 Delta International
- 7 Check-in lady tore my passport page ahead of a 2 week trip
- 8 flights to Basel
- 9 Southwest Airlines questions
- 10 Are there showers in Air France business lounge at Dulles?
- 11 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 12 My Topic TitleOverhead luggage for Embraer 145 jets?
- 13 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 14 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 17 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 18 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 19 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 22 Small seats - big passengers
- 23 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 24 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?