My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 2 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 3 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 4 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 5 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 8 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 9 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 10 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 11 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 12 Going to Canada.
- 13 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 14 Orbitz Booking Error
- 15 What to expect at customs
- 16 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 17 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 18 Air Berlin
- 19 EDI to Heathrow
- 20 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 21 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 22 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 23 Viet Nam Airlines
- 24 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?