My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 8 TSA hand wipe
- 9 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 12 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 United flight reservation change
- 15 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 16 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 17 Codeshares
- 18 First point if entry in USA
- 19 Help need about onward trabel
- 20 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 21 Jacob Ng Community
- 22 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 23 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 24 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 25 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6