My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/ion-z-reviews/
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 4 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Google Flights ?
- 9 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 10 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 11 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 12 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 13 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 14 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 15 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 16 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 17 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Flying "Backwards"
- 20 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 23 Delta and Virgin
- 24 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 25 Newark connection