My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 4 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Carry on
- 6 Car seat harassment
- 7 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 8 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 9 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 10 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 11 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 12 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 13 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 14 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 15 WestJet to add budget line
- 16 gate distance
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel