My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo