My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ≪접속주소:【kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 5 United and ANA
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 8 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 11 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 12 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 13 Porter or Air Canada?
- 14 Going through security with herbs?
- 15 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 16 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 17 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 18 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 19 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 20 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 21 West Coast USA>France routes
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 24 Help!
- 25 Scandanivian Airlines