My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Aiports in Paris
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 4 Laguardia hassle?
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 7 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!