My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 2 Zurich Airport
- 3 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 4 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 5 Flying "Backwards"
- 6 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 7 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 8 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 9 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 10 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 11 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 12 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 13 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 14 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 15 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 16 American vs United
- 17 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Your experience with Interjet
- 20 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 21 American Airlines....thank you!
- 22 Ryanair targets families
- 23 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 24 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 25 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?