My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 2 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 3 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 4 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 5 Boeing 787
- 6 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 7 Small seats - big passengers
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 10 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 11 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 12 Oversized carryon
- 13 Air travel within Europe.
- 14 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 15 United Club Heathrow
- 16 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 17 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 18 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 19 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 20 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 21 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 22 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 23 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 24 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 25 Assistance with getting compensation for canceled flights in Europe