My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 New Orleans to Beijing
- 3 Coach on United 767-400
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 6 When to book?
- 7 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 8 I have never flown Ryanair
- 9 KLM - I think not!
- 10 Downside to Orbitz?
- 11 US customs pre clearance
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.