My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 carrier imposed fees
- 2 Meridiana?
- 3 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 7 Travelers Insurance
- 8 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 9 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 10 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 JetBlue Amex card
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Best premium economy to Europe
- 17 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 18 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 21 best time to purchase ticket
- 22 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 23 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 24 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 25 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?