My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 3 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 4 upgrading flights
- 5 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 6 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 7 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 8 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 9 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 10 Sharing an excellent experience
- 11 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 12 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 13 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 14 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 15 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 16 Jetstar Business Class
- 17 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 18 spirit airlines usa
- 19 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 20 How far in advance to book award travel
- 21 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 22 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 23 Condor Airlines?
- 24 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 25 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?