My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 6 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!