My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 2 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 3 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 4 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 5 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 6 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 7 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 8 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 9 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 Luggage transfers
- 12 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 13 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 14 United Club Heathrow
- 15 KLM - I think not!
- 16 Cell Phone thru Security
- 17 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 18 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome
- 19 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 20 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 21 Aer Lingus seats BOS to CDG via DUB
- 22 Checking bags
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Departure Time Frame in St. Louis
- 25 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?