My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 2 13 hrs. in Korea
- 3 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 4 JFK and killing time during layover
- 5 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 6 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 7 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 8 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 9 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 10 London to DC through JFK
- 11 HELP PLEASE
- 12 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 13 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 14 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 15 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 16 immigration
- 17 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 18 Luggage mysteries
- 19 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 20 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 21 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 22 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 23 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 24 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 25 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004