My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 t individuals are stating. It doesn't make a difference if the item is
- 3 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 4 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 Global Entry advice
- 7 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 8 TXL or FRA?
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 11 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 12 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 13 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 14 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 compensation for loosing a bag
- 19 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 20 RTW Routing Guidance
- 21 JFK or EWR?
- 22 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 23 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 24 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 25 Gifting AA miles