My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 2 Long layover in PHL
- 3 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Good air fare?
- 6 Southwest and pax rights
- 7 American vs United
- 8 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 9 immigration passport control
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 12 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 13 IAH layover time
- 14 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 15 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 16 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 17 The Top 100 Airlines
- 18 Can a person go home at a transit
- 19 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 22 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 23 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 24 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 25 Serious problem with Expedia.com