My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 2 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Global Entry application status question
- 5 Customs question
- 6 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 7 "under the seat space"
- 8 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 9 Contact # for Delta
- 10 Using american voucher
- 11 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 13 Southwest boarding
- 14 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 15 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 16 Starting my Planning
- 17 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 20 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 21 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 22 UA Carry-On Policy
- 23 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 24 Customs and Connection Times
- 25 BA short turnaround time