My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?