My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges