My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 I miss USAirways
- 4 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 5 BA Seat Selection
- 6 layovers and luggage
- 7 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 8 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable