My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Breaking up a flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 3 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?