My friend has found flights to Thailand for next year which include a stopover in Hong Kong. The stopover is only 7 hours, but my friend would like to spend a few days in Hong Kong on the way to Bangkok, if possible. She asked me for advice because I travel a lot but I've never done this myself. I know it can easily be done through a travel agent but she is on a budget and has found these flights on Skyscanner. Do you think it would be worth trying to contact the airline and asking if it would be possible to stay in Hong Kong a few nights on the way there?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?