We have a claim on-going with Bravofly since January. A Department of Commerce of Western Australia officer got involved but Bravofly still hasn't refund our money.
We have been advised to take legal actions however we cannot find a registered address in Australia to send our letter of demand and other legal documents required by the court. We did a research on Asic but we cannot find the registered address. The customer centre is not able to provide this information either...
Does anyone have ever taken legal actions against Bravofly? Can anyone provide a postal address for Bravofly legal department?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying 3 days post knee surgery
- 2 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 5 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 16 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 17 Award travel and fees
- 18 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 19 PHL layover
- 20 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 21 searching for flights on Kayak
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare