We have a claim on-going with Bravofly since January. A Department of Commerce of Western Australia officer got involved but Bravofly still hasn't refund our money.
We have been advised to take legal actions however we cannot find a registered address in Australia to send our letter of demand and other legal documents required by the court. We did a research on Asic but we cannot find the registered address. The customer centre is not able to provide this information either...
Does anyone have ever taken legal actions against Bravofly? Can anyone provide a postal address for Bravofly legal department?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Assist: Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 18OO:385 :4895 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 TSA pre-approved?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle