We have a claim on-going with Bravofly since January. A Department of Commerce of Western Australia officer got involved but Bravofly still hasn't refund our money.
We have been advised to take legal actions however we cannot find a registered address in Australia to send our letter of demand and other legal documents required by the court. We did a research on Asic but we cannot find the registered address. The customer centre is not able to provide this information either...
Does anyone have ever taken legal actions against Bravofly? Can anyone provide a postal address for Bravofly legal department?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes