Planning on booking a flight for my parents from Boston to Rhodes via Frankfurt and Athens. While the Frankfurt layover is 2.5hrs, the Athens layover is only 55 minutes. Any information on whether the flight from FRA-ATH (Flight #1282) is generally on time? Would you recommend that alotted time to make the connection?
Also if they miss the connection, due to a delay on Lufthansa's behalf and since this trip is all on the same ticket, what is Lufthansa responsible for? I ask because the flight from ATH-RHO (Flight #5958) is the last of the day meaning they wouldn't be able to leave until the next morning at the earliest.
Let me know what you think, many thanks for your time.
- 1 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 2 California to Bangkok
- 3 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 4 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 5 Protein Powder and Security?
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!