Planning on booking a flight for my parents from Boston to Rhodes via Frankfurt and Athens. While the Frankfurt layover is 2.5hrs, the Athens layover is only 55 minutes. Any information on whether the flight from FRA-ATH (Flight #1282) is generally on time? Would you recommend that alotted time to make the connection?
Also if they miss the connection, due to a delay on Lufthansa's behalf and since this trip is all on the same ticket, what is Lufthansa responsible for? I ask because the flight from ATH-RHO (Flight #5958) is the last of the day meaning they wouldn't be able to leave until the next morning at the earliest.
Let me know what you think, many thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?