I am researching a trip from BDA to ZIH through IAH for later this summer. When I enter BDA-ZIH online, I get less-than-optimal itineraries for the whole trip. I looked at the flights available for each leg of the trip individually, and created an itinerary that suits us better. (On Continental, by the way.) Assuming seats are available on each flight, is there a way to book specific flights online by myself, or am I going to have to book over the phone?
Booking specific flights vs the itinerary offered online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Aadvantage seats availability
- 6 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 7 Schengen visa inquiry
- 8 Frankfurt connection
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 11 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 12 Singapore Airlines
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 15 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 16 Using half of a RT ticket
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol