I am researching a trip from BDA to ZIH through IAH for later this summer. When I enter BDA-ZIH online, I get less-than-optimal itineraries for the whole trip. I looked at the flights available for each leg of the trip individually, and created an itinerary that suits us better. (On Continental, by the way.) Assuming seats are available on each flight, is there a way to book specific flights online by myself, or am I going to have to book over the phone?
Booking specific flights vs the itinerary offered online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 2 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US