I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American