I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sync: AOL SUPP0RT 18OO:385 :4895 AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 6 TSA pre-approved?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle