I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 9 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Flying "Backwards"
- 12 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 13 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 14 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Delta and Virgin
- 17 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 18 Newark connection
- 19 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 20 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 21 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 22 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 23 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?