I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!