I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 2 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 7 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 8 Enough time
- 9 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 10 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 13 BA economy premiun seats
- 14 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 15 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 16 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 17 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 18 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 19 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 20 Voice calls during flights?
- 21 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 22 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 23 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 24 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 25 Google Flights ?