I'm planning a trip to Nicaragua with my family during the week of Thanksgiving. Is it too early to book our flights? Should I wait?
I noticed that the flights there for July and August are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I wasn't sure if I should wait and see if the prices decrease later, or if the prices in November were just higher since we're visiting during Thanksgiving.
I realize it's impossible to predict pricing, but I was just curious about other people's experiences. I've never traveled internationally during the holidays.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question on checkin for international
- 2 travelling with ensure
- 3 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 4 Connection time
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 6 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 7 Award travel and fees
- 8 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 9 PHL layover
- 10 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 11 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 12 searching for flights on Kayak
- 13 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 14 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 18 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 19 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 20 Renewal of Global Entry
- 21 added cost on BA tickets
- 22 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 23 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 24 KLM/Delta flight
- 25 CDG connection in 2 hours