Is it possible to book a flight online taking Business Class to Europe and returning on Coach (or E+)? Or does one have to do that via phone? I'm especially thinking of UA.
Booking Biz-outbound Econ-return online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airline transportation cart
- 2 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 3 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 7 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 14 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 15 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 16 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 17 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 18 Dubai / Visa
- 19 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 20 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 21 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 22 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 23 When to buy ticket?
- 24 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 25 Self check-in airBaltic