Is it possible to book a flight online taking Business Class to Europe and returning on Coach (or E+)? Or does one have to do that via phone? I'm especially thinking of UA.
Booking Biz-outbound Econ-return online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 4 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 5 Turkish airlines
- 6 Using half of a RT ticket
- 7 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 8 Frankfurt connection
- 9 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 10 Aadvantage seats availability
- 11 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 12 Schengen visa inquiry
- 13 Keeping AA miles alive
- 14 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 15 Singapore Airlines
- 16 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 17 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 18 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 19 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 20 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 21 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 22 United Premier status?
- 23 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 24 Independent ticketing
- 25 Passengers in fight over reclined seat