I'm trying to figure out the best way to book a flight that involves UA, Avianca (a Star Alliance partner) and Aeromexico. On the UA website I can't get it to show the Avianca flights. I gather I need to book the Aeromexico flight separately. There flights are on different days and not dependent upon each other. Thanks!
Booking a Flight on Multiple Airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 4 upgrading flights
- 5 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 6 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 7 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 8 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 9 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 10 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 11 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 12 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 13 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 14 Sharing an excellent experience
- 15 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 16 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 17 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 18 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Jetstar Business Class
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 spirit airlines usa
- 23 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 24 How far in advance to book award travel
- 25 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)