I'm trying to figure out the best way to book a flight that involves UA, Avianca (a Star Alliance partner) and Aeromexico. On the UA website I can't get it to show the Avianca flights. I gather I need to book the Aeromexico flight separately. There flights are on different days and not dependent upon each other. Thanks!
Booking a Flight on Multiple Airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 2 US Airways schedule changes
- 3 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 4 When to book?
- 5 never fly LIAT
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 8 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 11 Airfare to Italy
- 12 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 13 Alitalia
- 14 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 15 Layover in the airport
- 16 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 17 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 18 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 19 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 20 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 21 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 22 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 23 Crease on passport ID page
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 JetBlue Amex card