Which is a better airline to take from Los Angeles to Catania? Lufthansa or Alitalia?
I want only one layover and both airlines offer this. However, Lufthansa has a flight leaving LAX at 5 pm arriving Catania at 8:20 pm with a 4:40 minute layover in Munich. I'm worried about arriving at night time to Catania and I will be travelling solo but joining a tour company, so I will have to hire a private charter from the tour company to pick me up.
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 Voice calls during flights?
- 4 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 5 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 6 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 7 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 12 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 13 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 14 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 15 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 16 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 17 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 18 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Flying "Backwards"
- 21 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 22 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 23 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 24 Delta and Virgin
- 25 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket