Which is a better airline to take from Los Angeles to Catania? Lufthansa or Alitalia?
I want only one layover and both airlines offer this. However, Lufthansa has a flight leaving LAX at 5 pm arriving Catania at 8:20 pm with a 4:40 minute layover in Munich. I'm worried about arriving at night time to Catania and I will be travelling solo but joining a tour company, so I will have to hire a private charter from the tour company to pick me up.
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 W0W : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 4 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 5 Question
- 6 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 7 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 8 Help!
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 Amaszonas Airlines
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 13 You gotta love Southwest
- 14 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 15 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 16 Condor phone number???
- 17 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 18 Connection time
- 19 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 20 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 21 Carry on
- 22 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 23 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 24 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 25 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?