I'm looking at flying to Paris or Nice the first week of September and then flying out of London 11 days later. When is the best time to buy a ticket? I've heard four months out from your departure date.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 2 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 3 Carry on
- 4 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 5 WestJet to add budget line
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 gate distance
- 8 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 9 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 10 Luggage tag
- 11 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 12 Departing FCO
- 13 carryon fee on international flights?
- 14 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 15 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 18 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 19 enough time for this flight?
- 20 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 21 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 22 Passport suffix
- 23 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 24 Check your electronics or fly American
- 25 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io