My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 6 Documents for E-tickets?
- 7 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 8 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 9 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 10 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 11 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 12 Enough time
- 13 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 14 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs