My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 wrinkle product is designed through drastically
- 2 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 7 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 8 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 9 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 10 Miami International Airport
- 11 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 12 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Question on checkin for international
- 15 travelling with ensure
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 18 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 19 Award travel and fees
- 20 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 21 PHL layover
- 22 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 23 searching for flights on Kayak
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track