My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 2 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 3 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 4 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 5 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 6 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 7 Flight to Kolkata India
- 8 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 9 KLM refund process - not good!
- 10 Beach Ball headrest?
- 11 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 12 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 16 I hour connection Heathrow
- 17 AA seat assignments
- 18 AA Business Class on 777
- 19 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 20 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 21 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 22 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 23 Rome To Sardinia
- 24 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 25 Has anyone heard of Dealber?