My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 8 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 9 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 10 Porter or Air Canada?
- 11 Going through security with herbs?
- 12 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 13 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 14 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 15 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 18 West Coast USA>France routes
- 19 United and ANA
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 22 Help!
- 23 Scandanivian Airlines
- 24 Airtreks and Bootsnall