My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 American vs United
- 4 Flying through Heathrow
- 5 First time, Best Business class?
- 6 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 9 Praise for Delta One
- 10 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 11 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 12 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 13 Southwest and pax rights
- 14 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 15 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 18 Long layover in PHL
- 19 Good air fare?
- 20 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 21 immigration passport control
- 22 IAH layover time
- 23 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 24 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 25 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?