My wife and I want to travel to Cancun, Mexico starting on the 7th of January, 2012. When would the best time be to book a flight? Is it better to book early (it's April right now) or wait? I fear prices are going to go up with the price of fuel, etc. But, t have gotten burnt in the past by booking too early. Your opinions would be appreciated!
Best Time to Book a Flight for after New Year 2012
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 4 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 5 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices