I have been trying to find the best $ option to fly from the US to Europe. We will be staying in Italy (Verona) for 4-6 weeks June to July, but will me moving around and willing to fly in from somewhere other than Venice. We are starting from San Diego CA. Could anyone tell me if it is more cost effective to fly to New York and then book from NYC to Venice? Or should I stick to San Diego or even LAX straight to Italy? I even saw that there could be a potential layover in London. I thought about extending the layover a day or two to see a little of a different country. Is this a good idea? I can see that it could end up costing more but thought I would throw it out there. I'm trying to be creative and flexible but save $. If you could also share any Airlines that you would recommend that would be great. Thank you.
Best Flight Options to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Questions asked by CBP
- 5 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 6 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 7 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 10 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 12 787-9 Dreamliner
- 13 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 14 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 15 La Compagie
- 16 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 20 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 21 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 22 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 23 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 24 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 25 Hotels around JFK Airport