I have been trying to find the best $ option to fly from the US to Europe. We will be staying in Italy (Verona) for 4-6 weeks June to July, but will me moving around and willing to fly in from somewhere other than Venice. We are starting from San Diego CA. Could anyone tell me if it is more cost effective to fly to New York and then book from NYC to Venice? Or should I stick to San Diego or even LAX straight to Italy? I even saw that there could be a potential layover in London. I thought about extending the layover a day or two to see a little of a different country. Is this a good idea? I can see that it could end up costing more but thought I would throw it out there. I'm trying to be creative and flexible but save $. If you could also share any Airlines that you would recommend that would be great. Thank you.
Best Flight Options to Italy
- 1 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 US customs forms questions
- 7 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 8 LAX customs HELP
- 9 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Flights to Europe
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24