I would love to hear from others who have flown to Europe frequently out of Seattle and what airlines/routes they prefer. We are flexible on where we fly in because this is not a first or second trip to Europe, but we really want edible food and comfortable seats for a flight that long. We're getting pickier about the actual airplane experience with every passing year. Thanks for your feedback!
Best direct coach flight to Europe from Seattle?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 2 Using half of a RT ticket
- 3 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 4 To select a seat or not>
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing