I would love to hear from others who have flown to Europe frequently out of Seattle and what airlines/routes they prefer. We are flexible on where we fly in because this is not a first or second trip to Europe, but we really want edible food and comfortable seats for a flight that long. We're getting pickier about the actual airplane experience with every passing year. Thanks for your feedback!
Best direct coach flight to Europe from Seattle?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 United Changed my flight without asking
- 3 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 4 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 5 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 6 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage