We would like to fly from Sydney to New York then on to Paris, returning from Rome. What is the best (i.e. cheapest) way of booking? Round-the-world, multiple destinations? Could we book Sydney to New York then back from Rome and book the New York to Paris flight from an American site (assuming that New York to Paris is cheaper when booked from an American site than from an Australian one). We would only want to spend about a week in New York and I have found that booking all the flights from Australia adds about $3000 to the total airfare.
Best booking method
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 2 Gate Check Question
- 3 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 6 Worst US airline?
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying business and coach tickets
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 15 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 16 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 19 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 20 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 21 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 22 Continue on or stopover?
- 23 Breaking up a flight
- 24 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 25 Flying to the US with engagement ring.