We would like to fly from Sydney to New York then on to Paris, returning from Rome. What is the best (i.e. cheapest) way of booking? Round-the-world, multiple destinations? Could we book Sydney to New York then back from Rome and book the New York to Paris flight from an American site (assuming that New York to Paris is cheaper when booked from an American site than from an Australian one). We would only want to spend about a week in New York and I have found that booking all the flights from Australia adds about $3000 to the total airfare.
Best booking method
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 4 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 5 Air France strike over
- 6 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 7 Questions asked by CBP
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying access to airport lounges
- 10 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 11 Air France Pilots Strike
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 15 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?