We would like to fly from Sydney to New York then on to Paris, returning from Rome. What is the best (i.e. cheapest) way of booking? Round-the-world, multiple destinations? Could we book Sydney to New York then back from Rome and book the New York to Paris flight from an American site (assuming that New York to Paris is cheaper when booked from an American site than from an Australian one). We would only want to spend about a week in New York and I have found that booking all the flights from Australia adds about $3000 to the total airfare.
Best booking method
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mobile Board Passes--
- 2 Business Class Summer Sales
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports