I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Book same itinerary with separate FF accounts?
- 3 Award tickets with 2 accounts?
- 4 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 5 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 8 Southwest boarding
- 9 "under the seat space"
- 10 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 11 Contact # for Delta
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 Using american voucher
- 20 UA Carry-On Policy
- 21 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 22 Customs and Connection Times
- 23 BA short turnaround time
- 24 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 25 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status