I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Does It Efforts? Find Out Now
- 2 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 3 Southwest and pax rights
- 4 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Praise for Delta One
- 10 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 11 Long layover in PHL
- 12 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 13 Good air fare?
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 18 IAH layover time
- 19 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 20 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 21 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 22 The Top 100 Airlines
- 23 Can a person go home at a transit
- 24 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?