I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Best Biz Class Flights to Europe via Seattle or LA
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap Wooden Furniture UK
- 2 The life of lost luggage
- 3 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 I have never flown Ryanair
- 7 International Connecting Flights
- 8 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 9 Which terminal at newark?
- 10 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 11 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 12 New Orleans to Beijing
- 13 USAir/AA - December flight
- 14 Coach on United 767-400
- 15 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 16 When to book?
- 17 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 18 KLM - I think not!
- 19 Downside to Orbitz?
- 20 US customs pre clearance
- 21 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 24 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 25 Review of Air France Premium Economy