I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Best Biz Class Flights to Europe via Seattle or LA
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 3 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 United flight reservation change
- 9 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 10 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 11 Codeshares
- 12 First point if entry in USA
- 13 Help need about onward trabel
- 14 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 15 Jacob Ng Community
- 16 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 17 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 18 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 19 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 22 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 23 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 24 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 25 Flight to Dublin