I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 2 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 3 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 6 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 7 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 8 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 9 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 10 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 11 air canada flight times
- 12 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 13 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 14 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 15 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 16 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 17 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 18 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 19 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 20 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 21 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 22 Luggage transfers
- 23 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 24 United Club Heathrow
- 25 KLM - I think not!