I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 American award travel to Europe
- 2 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 3 Going to Canada.
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 6 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 7 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 8 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 9 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 10 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 13 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 14 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 15 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 16 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 17 Orbitz Booking Error
- 18 What to expect at customs
- 19 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 20 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 21 Air Berlin
- 22 EDI to Heathrow
- 23 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 24 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 25 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs