I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Best Biz Class Flights to Europe via Seattle or LA
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 5 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 6 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 7 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 8 Arrival at SFO
- 9 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 10 American Airlines awards
- 11 Delta?
- 12 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP