I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/follicle-rx-germany/
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 Midway connections
- 5 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 6 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 9 Connection time at Heathrow
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 Hypothetical question
- 12 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 redress number question
- 15 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 16 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 17 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 18 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 19 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 20 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 21 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 22 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 23 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 24 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 25 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?