I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit from Newark to La Guardia: 4 h is enough?
- 2 London to DC through JFK
- 3 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 4 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 5 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 6 More Atlantic competition
- 7 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 8 13 hrs. in Korea
- 9 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 10 JFK and killing time during layover
- 11 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 12 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 13 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 14 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 15 HELP PLEASE
- 16 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 17 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 18 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 19 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 20 immigration
- 21 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 22 Luggage mysteries
- 23 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 24 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 25 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!