I want to say that be careful about Turkish Airlines who is a member of Star Alliance.
We flight by Turkish Airlines on 02 August 2014, flight number TK 2027 from Antalya to Ankara. We gave one years old baby's stroller to the baggage system. After the flight we saw that our stroller all break down. Turkish Airlines said that they are sorry and will pay its bill.
We send the stroller's official invoice that shows the price is 880 $ to Turkish Airlines. Now they send us e-mail that they wil only pay 300$ to our stroller. We will attent to the court.
So be carefull about Turkish Airlines, they are breaking, loosing your baggages and not paying their costs.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/thrivemax-testo/
- 2 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 5 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 6 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 7 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 8 Tramadol
- 9 easyJet westard-ho
- 10 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 11 Transiting through FRA
- 12 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 13 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 14 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 15 question about changing terminals
- 16 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 17 Group Travel on Southwest
- 18 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 21 helli
- 22 redress number question
- 23 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 24 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 25 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?