I want to say that be careful about Turkish Airlines who is a member of Star Alliance.
We flight by Turkish Airlines on 02 August 2014, flight number TK 2027 from Antalya to Ankara. We gave one years old baby's stroller to the baggage system. After the flight we saw that our stroller all break down. Turkish Airlines said that they are sorry and will pay its bill.
We send the stroller's official invoice that shows the price is 880 $ to Turkish Airlines. Now they send us e-mail that they wil only pay 300$ to our stroller. We will attent to the court.
So be carefull about Turkish Airlines, they are breaking, loosing your baggages and not paying their costs.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Number 1 (800) 273 3602 Emirates Airlines International Flight Number
- 2 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 6 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 7 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 8 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 9 Bravofly issue
- 10 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 11 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 12 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 13 American Airlines to SAS
- 14 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 15 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 16 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 17 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 18 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 19 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 20 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 21 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 22 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 23 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 24 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 25 Travel with iPad on International Flight