I want to say that be careful about Turkish Airlines who is a member of Star Alliance.
We flight by Turkish Airlines on 02 August 2014, flight number TK 2027 from Antalya to Ankara. We gave one years old baby's stroller to the baggage system. After the flight we saw that our stroller all break down. Turkish Airlines said that they are sorry and will pay its bill.
We send the stroller's official invoice that shows the price is 880 $ to Turkish Airlines. Now they send us e-mail that they wil only pay 300$ to our stroller. We will attent to the court.
So be carefull about Turkish Airlines, they are breaking, loosing your baggages and not paying their costs.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/youth-renu-cream/
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!