I want to say that be careful about Turkish Airlines who is a member of Star Alliance.
We flight by Turkish Airlines on 02 August 2014, flight number TK 2027 from Antalya to Ankara. We gave one years old baby's stroller to the baggage system. After the flight we saw that our stroller all break down. Turkish Airlines said that they are sorry and will pay its bill.
We send the stroller's official invoice that shows the price is 880 $ to Turkish Airlines. Now they send us e-mail that they wil only pay 300$ to our stroller. We will attent to the court.
So be carefull about Turkish Airlines, they are breaking, loosing your baggages and not paying their costs.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 3 TSA pre-approved?
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle