I want to say that be careful about Turkish Airlines who is a member of Star Alliance.
We flight by Turkish Airlines on 02 August 2014, flight number TK 2027 from Antalya to Ankara. We gave one years old baby's stroller to the baggage system. After the flight we saw that our stroller all break down. Turkish Airlines said that they are sorry and will pay its bill.
We send the stroller's official invoice that shows the price is 880 $ to Turkish Airlines. Now they send us e-mail that they wil only pay 300$ to our stroller. We will attent to the court.
So be carefull about Turkish Airlines, they are breaking, loosing your baggages and not paying their costs.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 2 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 3 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 6 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight