So, I have about 200K points with United (which is a member of Star Alliance).
I've searched their site for flights for a trip I want to take. I told it to search based on using Award travel (points).
Not a lot came up. When I search on a site like Orbitz, I see other flights on other airlines in the same alliance.
Does the United website show all possible flights in the alliance I could use my UA points with? If not, how can I determine this? I want to use my UA points on any flight in the Star Alliance list of airlines.
Thanks in advance!
Basic question about using points
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 2 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 3 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 4 United Changed my flight without asking
- 5 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 6 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 10 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs