So, I have about 200K points with United (which is a member of Star Alliance).
I've searched their site for flights for a trip I want to take. I told it to search based on using Award travel (points).
Not a lot came up. When I search on a site like Orbitz, I see other flights on other airlines in the same alliance.
Does the United website show all possible flights in the alliance I could use my UA points with? If not, how can I determine this? I want to use my UA points on any flight in the Star Alliance list of airlines.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Security lines at IAD
- 7 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 8 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 9 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 10 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 13 CDG transit time
- 14 Ryanair
- 15 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas