Here's my situation:
Ticket 1: Air India (AI380): New Delhi to Singapore: Arrives in Singapore Terminal 2 at 7:20am
Ticket 2: Singapore Airlines (SQ16): Singapore to San Francisco: Departs from Singapore Terminal 3 at 9:25am
Total layover time is 2 hours. If Air India is delayed then I have even less time.
Option 1: I only take carry on luggage. Land in Singapore, take the sky train from T2 to T3 (takes about 5 min), go to the Transfer counter, get boarding pass, proceed to gate.
Option 2: Air India checks in my baggage all the way thru to San Francisco. I follow the same things as in Option 1,
Option 3: Air India only checks in my luggage to Singapore. I land in Singapore, clear immigration, claim baggage on T2, go to T3, go to airline counter to check in baggage and get boarding pass, go thru security, and then proceed to gate. This seems way too risky and almost a no-option.
What would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitanoria/
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 4 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?
Here's my situation: