Hello Fellow Travelers,
I scheduled a flight from Palermo to Florence, Italy for Sept. 24 and booked it on Expedia with British Air. It was more expensive than some other airlines, but I thought my life would be simplified if I did not select a budget airline. So, I chose the British Air flight: and later was told by a British Air representative that two bags (23k?) could be checked for free. Now I am concerned because I see that British Airways 8087 is operated by Vueling Airlines. Whose baggage/boarding passes/seat regulations apply?
1) Did I get wrong information from the British Airline rep?! We will have a small backpack and a equally small carry-on plus two bags (@14k/each) we need to check. I certainly do not want to be stuck with a big baggage fee and miscellaneous other fees at the airport during check-in.
2) The same British Airline rep did give me Veuling's confirmation number, which was no where to be seen on my Expedia print-out. So, now I can access my reservation with a Veuling confirmation number ...... but I am still confused. Are all the extra charges for baggage/seats/boarding passes that Veuling, a budget airline, charges going to apply to a British Airways ticket holder? Ugh, I fear my life has not been simplified.
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 Laguardia hassle?
- 4 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 5 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 7 Aiports in Paris
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
Hello Fellow Travelers,