Hello Fellow Travelers,
I scheduled a flight from Palermo to Florence, Italy for Sept. 24 and booked it on Expedia with British Air. It was more expensive than some other airlines, but I thought my life would be simplified if I did not select a budget airline. So, I chose the British Air flight: and later was told by a British Air representative that two bags (23k?) could be checked for free. Now I am concerned because I see that British Airways 8087 is operated by Vueling Airlines. Whose baggage/boarding passes/seat regulations apply?
1) Did I get wrong information from the British Airline rep?! We will have a small backpack and a equally small carry-on plus two bags (@14k/each) we need to check. I certainly do not want to be stuck with a big baggage fee and miscellaneous other fees at the airport during check-in.
2) The same British Airline rep did give me Veuling's confirmation number, which was no where to be seen on my Expedia print-out. So, now I can access my reservation with a Veuling confirmation number ...... but I am still confused. Are all the extra charges for baggage/seats/boarding passes that Veuling, a budget airline, charges going to apply to a British Airways ticket holder? Ugh, I fear my life has not been simplified.
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Midway connections
- 4 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue
Hello Fellow Travelers,