I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 2 Flight booking websites
- 3 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 4 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 5 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 6 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 7 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 8 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 11 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 12 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 13 Going to Canada.
- 14 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 15 Orbitz Booking Error
- 16 What to expect at customs
- 17 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 18 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 19 Air Berlin
- 20 EDI to Heathrow
- 21 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 22 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 23 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 24 Viet Nam Airlines
- 25 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon