I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
award mileage with credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 787-9 Dreamliner
- 7 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 8 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 9 La Compagie
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 12 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 13 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 14 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 15 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 16 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 17 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 18 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 19 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 20 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 21 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 22 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 25 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA