I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
award mileage with credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arik Air's new, frequent flyer miles' program
- 2 New Orleans to Beijing
- 3 USAir/AA - December flight
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 Coach on United 767-400
- 6 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 7 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 8 When to book?
- 9 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 10 I have never flown Ryanair
- 11 KLM - I think not!
- 12 Downside to Orbitz?
- 13 US customs pre clearance
- 14 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 15 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 18 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Asiana. Biz seats
- 21 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 22 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 23 How to contact Vueling from US
- 24 Travelers Insurance
- 25 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?