I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Southwest boarding
- 5 "under the seat space"
- 6 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 9 Starting my Planning
- 10 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 12 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 13 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 14 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 15 Using american voucher
- 16 UA Carry-On Policy
- 17 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 18 Customs and Connection Times
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 21 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 22 easyJet westard-ho
- 23 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 24 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 25 how to use rewards for upgrades