I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SFO runway closures ?
- 2 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 Carry on
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 10 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 13 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 gate distance
- 16 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 17 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 18 Luggage tag
- 19 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 carryon fee on international flights?
- 22 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 23 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 24 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 25 Changing terminals in Philadelphia