I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 noteworthy combo of peptides
- 2 http://drozforskolin.org/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 The Biggest Bodybuilding Beginner Mistakes
- 7 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 8 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/forskolin-fuel/
- 9 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 10 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 11 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 14 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 17 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 18 KLM Business Class
- 19 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 20 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 21 First time, Best Business class?
- 22 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 23 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 24 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 25 Miami>LHR>AMS