I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/better-beard-club/
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?