I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 First time, Best Business class?
- 2 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 5 Praise for Delta One
- 6 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 7 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 8 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 9 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 10 Southwest and pax rights
- 11 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 12 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 15 Long layover in PHL
- 16 Good air fare?
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 19 immigration passport control
- 20 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 21 IAH layover time
- 22 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 23 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 24 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 25 The Top 100 Airlines