I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 2 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 3 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 flights to Basel
- 6 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 7 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 8 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 9 KLM carry on restrictions
- 10 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 11 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 14 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 17 Volaris ticket purchase
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 20 Allegiant Ai
- 21 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 22 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 23 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 24 Herbs and Spices
- 25 Code share online check in