I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.singlerank.com/testo-black-x/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/booty-pop/
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Times article on LaGuardia
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 JFK to EWR
- 8 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 9 Zurich Airport
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 14 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 15 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 18 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet