I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
award mileage with credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To select a seat or not>
- 2 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing