I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO Mail Login Issue Contact @☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tech*n Support
- 2 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 3 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 4 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 5 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 6 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 7 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 8 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 9 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 10 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 13 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 14 United and ANA
- 15 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 16 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 17 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 18 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 19 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 20 Porter or Air Canada?
- 21 Going through security with herbs?
- 22 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 23 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 24 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?