I hope that I can get advice on this matter.
In the past I bought flight tickets with my award mileage. I even applied to credit cards when I knew that I had a large purchase to make so I can get the 30-40,000 mileage offer. As usual it takes many phone calls to get flights on the dates I want in order to book the flight with the awards.
Now I have a friend that claims that it is much better to get cards such as Capital One that give Travel rewards when one use the funds just to travel with.
I really do not know what is a better choice if one wants to travel and buy low fares. To be honest I cannot figure it out
Thank you all in advance for your suggestions
award mileage with credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Delta in Amsterdam
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France