I am flying to Sydney, Australia via Auckland on Air New Zealand. I will have three hours in Auckalnd between flights. Is Auckland airport big? Are there any restaurants or food options at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about MXP (Milan International airport)
- 2 Expired License and TSA
- 3 USAir/AA - December flight
- 4 Norwegian Airlines
- 5 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 6 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 7 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 8 American award travel to Europe
- 9 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 10 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 11 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 12 Going to Canada.
- 13 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 14 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 15 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 16 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 17 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 18 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 19 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 22 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 23 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 24 Orbitz Booking Error
- 25 What to expect at customs