As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 2 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 3 Praise for Delta One
- 4 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 7 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 11 Long layover in PHL
- 12 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 13 Good air fare?
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 18 IAH layover time
- 19 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 20 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 21 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 22 The Top 100 Airlines
- 23 Can a person go home at a transit
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?