As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 3 CALL@Hawaiian $1855 205 4069$ Airlines Upgrade
- 4 Call 18552054069 @American Eagle Airlines Upgrade
- 5 18552054069 Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 6 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 7 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 8 Connection time at Heathrow
- 9 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 10 Hypothetical question
- 11 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 Headphones on planes
- 14 redress number question
- 15 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 16 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 17 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 18 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 19 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 20 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 21 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 22 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 23 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 24 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 25 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?