As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Attn: Rkkwan Or Other UA/CO Experts - Visa Question
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Gate Check Question
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger