As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Security Remove Reedit
- 2 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 5 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 6 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 7 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 8 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 9 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 10 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 11 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 14 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 15 United and ANA
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 18 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 19 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 20 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 21 Porter or Air Canada?
- 22 Going through security with herbs?
- 23 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 24 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 25 Chocolates in carry on allowed?