As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travel
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection