As an infrequent poster here, I know you are the resident UA/CO expert, so I am hoping you might have heard something about the following: I currently have a Chase OnePass Visa credit card, where my 1st checked bag is free. I was dismayed to see that the Mileage Plus Visa cards do not offer this benefit . . . Have you heard anything on what's going to happen post-merger re: credit cards? I am assuming my OP Visa will become a MP Visa, but you know what they say about assuming . . .
Also, am glad to see they are going to keep Y+. Heard anything about whether or not they'll keep the DirecTV? I'd also like to see them keep the live ATC audio channel.
If anyone else has any info., please spill it!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Hypertone Force In South Africa
- 2 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 3 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 4 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 5 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 8 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 9 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 10 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 11 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 12 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 13 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Your experience with Interjet
- 18 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 19 American Airlines....thank you!
- 20 Ryanair targets families
- 21 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 22 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 23 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 24 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?