I will be flying from CLE to ATL to AMS to OTP. They are all KLM flights, but operated by Delta. When I get to ATL, what terminal will I be arriving in? And what terminal will I be departing from? I will be flying from ATL to AMS on a Delta operated KLM flight.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 2 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 5 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 6 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 7 Air France strike over
- 8 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 9 Questions asked by CBP
- 10 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 11 Buying access to airport lounges
- 12 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 13 Air France Pilots Strike
- 14 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 17 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 18 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 19 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 22 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 23 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 24 787-9 Dreamliner
- 25 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination