We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Renewal of Global Entry
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 5 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?