We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 2 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 3 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 6 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 7 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 8 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 9 Tramadol
- 10 easyJet westard-ho
- 11 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 12 Transiting through FRA
- 13 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 14 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 15 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 16 question about changing terminals
- 17 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 18 Group Travel on Southwest
- 19 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 22 helli
- 23 redress number question
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t