We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 2 HELP PLEASE
- 3 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 4 London to DC through JFK
- 5 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 6 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 7 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 8 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 9 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 10 immigration
- 11 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 12 Luggage mysteries
- 13 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 14 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 15 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 16 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 17 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 18 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 19 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 20 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 21 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection
- 22 Delta Flights from Hartford Airport
- 23 Flight insurance on Jet Blue
- 24 DUB -> YYZ -> IND
- 25 online checkin