We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Global Entry problem
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 7 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 8 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 9 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 10 Miami International Airport
- 11 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 12 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Question on checkin for international
- 15 travelling with ensure
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 18 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 19 Award travel and fees
- 20 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 21 PHL layover
- 22 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 23 searching for flights on Kayak
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track