We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 2 Flying "Backwards"
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 5 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 6 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 7 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 8 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 9 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 10 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 11 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 12 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Your experience with Interjet
- 17 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 18 American Airlines....thank you!
- 19 Ryanair targets families
- 20 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 21 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 22 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?
- 23 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?