We are really excited to have Gillian Brockell, a former flight attendant, as guest blogger for Fodor's. She's been writing great articles for us that are filled with helpful tips and humor (you wouldn't believe the random things she's found left in overhead bins).
This week, we're letting you dictate what her article should be about. What are your top questions about air travel? Gillian will be answering the top submissions on our blog later this week.
Have a question? Just leave it as a comment below!
If you want to know more about Gillian, you can check out her recent blog posts here:
-A Flight Attendant's Cure for Fear of Flying: http://www.fodors.com/news/a-flight-attendants-cure-for-fear-of-flying-6050.html
-We need to talk about overhead bins: http://www.fodors.com/news/notes-from-a-flight-attendant-on-overhead-bins-5916.html
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix