Me and my girlfriend are arriving at JFK on a sunday in june about 5pm in terminal 4. We are flying with KLM and have a flight to florida at 7pm. Also with KLM from terminal 4.
How long time will immigration take, is it going to be enough time? Do we have to claim luggage and check it in again ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/skin-novela/
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 6 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 7 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 8 Carry on
- 9 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 10 WestJet to add budget line
- 11 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 12 gate distance
- 13 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 14 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 15 Luggage tag
- 16 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 17 Departing FCO
- 18 carryon fee on international flights?
- 19 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 20 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 21 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 22 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 23 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 24 enough time for this flight?
- 25 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!