Me and my girlfriend are arriving at JFK on a sunday in june about 5pm in terminal 4. We are flying with KLM and have a flight to florida at 7pm. Also with KLM from terminal 4.
How long time will immigration take, is it going to be enough time? Do we have to claim luggage and check it in again ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT COMCAST CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O COMCAST Reset Password
- 2 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 3 Help!
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Amaszonas Airlines
- 8 El Salvador plane change
- 9 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 10 You gotta love Southwest
- 11 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 12 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 13 Condor phone number???
- 14 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 17 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 18 Carry on
- 19 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 20 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 21 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 22 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 23 First time to Italy
- 24 Departing FCO
- 25 Car seat harassment