Me and my girlfriend are arriving at JFK on a sunday in june about 5pm in terminal 4. We are flying with KLM and have a flight to florida at 7pm. Also with KLM from terminal 4.
How long time will immigration take, is it going to be enough time? Do we have to claim luggage and check it in again ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 2 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 3 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 4 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 5 Global Entry application status question
- 6 Customs question
- 7 "under the seat space"
- 8 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 9 Contact # for Delta
- 10 Using american voucher
- 11 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 13 Southwest boarding
- 14 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 15 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 16 Starting my Planning
- 17 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 20 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 21 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 22 UA Carry-On Policy
- 23 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 24 Customs and Connection Times
- 25 BA short turnaround time