I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 5 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?