I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?