I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 7 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 8 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 9 Miami International Airport
- 10 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 11 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 12 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 13 Question on checkin for international
- 14 travelling with ensure
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 17 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 18 Award travel and fees
- 19 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 20 PHL layover
- 21 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 22 searching for flights on Kayak
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline