I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 4 KLM refund process - not good!
- 5 Beach Ball headrest?
- 6 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic