I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 4 Laguardia hassle?
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 7 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 8 Aiports in Paris
- 9 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 10 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 11 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 12 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 13 Parking at JFK
- 14 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 15 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 16 Justfly.com
- 17 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 18 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 19 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 20 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 21 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 22 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 23 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 24 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 25 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets