I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 4 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 5 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 6 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 7 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 8 Duty Free Liquor
- 9 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 10 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 11 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 12 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 13 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 14 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 15 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 16 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 19 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 20 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 21 Wheelchair Assistance
- 22 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 23 Unaccompanied minor
- 24 Beach Ball headrest?
- 25 Southwest Airlines pricing?