I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 「★『ＥＤＣＳ７.ＣＯＭ』★」월드카지노
- 2 「★『ＥＤＣＳ７.ＣＯＭ』★」메가888카지노
- 3 「★『ＥＤＣＳ７.ＣＯＭ』★」코리아카지노
- 4 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 5 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 6 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 7 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 8 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 9 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 10 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 11 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 12 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 13 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 14 air canada flight times
- 15 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 16 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 17 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 18 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 19 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 20 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 21 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 22 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 23 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 24 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 25 Luggage transfers