I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 2 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 upgrading flights
- 7 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 8 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 9 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 10 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 11 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 12 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 13 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 14 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 15 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 16 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 17 Sharing an excellent experience
- 18 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 19 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 20 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 21 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Jetstar Business Class
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 spirit airlines usa