I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Visas and flight diversions
- 2 Half Empty Airliner
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Non Refundable Tickets
- 7 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 8 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary