I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 2 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 3 Going to Canada.
- 4 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 5 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 6 Orbitz Booking Error
- 7 What to expect at customs
- 8 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 11 Air Berlin
- 12 EDI to Heathrow
- 13 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 14 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 15 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 16 Viet Nam Airlines
- 17 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 19 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 20 Expired License and TSA
- 21 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 22 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 23 The life of lost luggage
- 24 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 25 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM