I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 Departure City Searches
- 4 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 7 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3