I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 4 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 8 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 9 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 14 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 15 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 16 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?