I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Mobile Board Passes--
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Business Class Summer Sales
- 5 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 8 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 9 Visas and flight diversions
- 10 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 11 Half Empty Airliner
- 12 Non Refundable Tickets
- 13 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 14 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 15 AA and USair
- 16 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 17 Ailine security- a strange question
- 18 Paris-London-Dublin
- 19 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 20 Should I purchase now?
- 21 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 22 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 23 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 24 Duty Free Liquor
- 25 United to enforce carry-on size limits