I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 I miss USAirways
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 4 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 5 BA Seat Selection
- 6 layovers and luggage
- 7 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 8 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable