I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dallas Ft. Worth airport
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 Layover in the airport
- 4 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 5 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 6 Meridiana?
- 7 carrier imposed fees
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 10 Travelers Insurance
- 11 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 12 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 13 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 14 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 JetBlue Amex card
- 17 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 18 Best premium economy to Europe
- 19 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 20 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 23 best time to purchase ticket
- 24 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 25 Upgrading econ to biz on United