I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 2 Who's using Aeroplan, and how are you collecting them?
- 3 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 4 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 5 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 10 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 15 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 18 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 19 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 24 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 25 Airfare for Budapest May 2015