I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 2 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 5 Carry on
- 6 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 7 WestJet to add budget line
- 8 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 9 gate distance
- 10 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 11 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 12 Luggage tag
- 13 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 14 Departing FCO
- 15 carryon fee on international flights?
- 16 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 17 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 18 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 19 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 20 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 21 enough time for this flight?
- 22 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 24 Passport suffix
- 25 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?