I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Connection time at Heathrow
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 Hypothetical question
- 7 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 8 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 9 Headphones on planes
- 10 redress number question
- 11 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 12 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 13 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 14 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 15 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 16 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 17 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 18 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 21 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 22 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 23 Bravofly issue
- 24 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 25 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!