I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly