I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 2 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 6 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 7 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 8 Booking Annoyance
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 11 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 15 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 16 Arrival at SFO
- 17 American Airlines awards
- 18 Delta?
- 19 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 20 Delayed Luggage
- 21 Ryanair puts on airs
- 22 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 23 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 24 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 25 Seat selection help Korean Air