I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 5 Praise for Delta One
- 6 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 7 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 8 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 9 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 10 Southwest and pax rights
- 11 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 12 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 15 Long layover in PHL
- 16 Good air fare?
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 19 immigration passport control
- 20 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 21 IAH layover time
- 22 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 23 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 24 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 25 The Top 100 Airlines