I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 3 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 4 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 5 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 6 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 7 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 8 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 9 Boeing 787
- 10 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 11 Small seats - big passengers
- 12 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 13 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 14 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 15 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 16 Oversized carryon
- 17 Air travel within Europe.
- 18 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 19 United Club Heathrow
- 20 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 21 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 22 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 23 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 24 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 25 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.