I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Global Entry application status question
- 7 Customs question
- 8 "under the seat space"
- 9 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 10 Contact # for Delta
- 11 Using american voucher
- 12 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 14 Southwest boarding
- 15 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 16 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 17 Starting my Planning
- 18 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 21 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 22 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 23 UA Carry-On Policy
- 24 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 25 Customs and Connection Times