I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 2 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 3 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 4 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 7 TSA hand wipe
- 8 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 9 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 10 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 11 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 12 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 13 United flight reservation change
- 14 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 15 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 16 Codeshares
- 17 First point if entry in USA
- 18 Help need about onward trabel
- 19 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 20 Jacob Ng Community
- 21 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 22 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 23 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 24 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 25 Beware of Bravofly