I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 2 TXL or FRA?
- 3 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 4 Global Entry advice
- 5 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 6 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 7 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 8 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 9 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 10 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 11 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 12 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 compensation for loosing a bag
- 15 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 16 RTW Routing Guidance
- 17 JFK or EWR?
- 18 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 19 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 20 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 21 Gifting AA miles
- 22 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 23 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 24 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 25 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?