I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap Wooden Furniture UK
- 2 The life of lost luggage
- 3 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 I have never flown Ryanair
- 7 International Connecting Flights
- 8 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 9 Which terminal at newark?
- 10 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 11 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 12 New Orleans to Beijing
- 13 USAir/AA - December flight
- 14 Coach on United 767-400
- 15 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 16 When to book?
- 17 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 18 KLM - I think not!
- 19 Downside to Orbitz?
- 20 US customs pre clearance
- 21 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 24 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 25 Review of Air France Premium Economy