I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 2 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 3 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 KLM carry on restrictions
- 6 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 7 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 8 Small seats - big passengers
- 9 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 10 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 11 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Volaris ticket purchase
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 16 Allegiant Ai
- 17 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 18 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 19 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 20 Herbs and Spices
- 21 Code share online check in
- 22 Check-in lady tore my passport page ahead of a 2 week trip
- 23 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 24 Layover information
- 25 Using AA awards within Europe - AirBerlin