I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 787-9 Dreamliner
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 5 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 La Compagie
- 8 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 9 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 10 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 11 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 12 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 13 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 14 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 15 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 16 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 17 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 18 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 19 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 20 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 23 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 24 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 25 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel