I am booked on a Qantas flight from Melbourne direct to Los Angeles that arrives at 6.45am. I also have a connecting flight with Qantas to JFK that departs at 8.45am (all on the same ticket). With that being said, I am not entirely sure it's enough time to collect my bags, clear customs and go through security. I don't have to change terminals, but am I pushing it or should I change it to a later connection? Apparently, this Qantas connection is only for Australian passengers going on to JFK, so would they wait if my flight is delayed by any chance?
Arrival into LAX from MELBOURNE with connections to JFK?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 5 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!