I want to start this topic to gather different opinions on - what apps are useful for travelers and especially for those who travel by air.
I think this one pretty useful – Alarm Travel Clock Pro
I’ve used it a couple of time and pretty satisfied with it.
Write down what apps are you using while traveling.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?