Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 3 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 4 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 5 United flight reservation change
- 6 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 7 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 8 Codeshares
- 9 First point if entry in USA
- 10 Help need about onward trabel
- 11 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 12 Jacob Ng Community
- 13 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 14 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 15 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 16 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 19 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 20 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 21 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 22 Flight to Dublin
- 23 Layover in Boston
- 24 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow