Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 2 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 3 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Question on checkin for international
- 10 travelling with ensure
- 11 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 15 Award travel and fees
- 16 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 17 PHL layover
- 18 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 19 searching for flights on Kayak
- 20 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 21 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 25 Renewal of Global Entry
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?