Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 11 Departure City Searches
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Layover Time
- 14 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 15 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 16 United Airlines
- 17 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 20 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 21 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 22 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 23 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 24 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 25 When to buy tickets