Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 3 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 4 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 7 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 8 Air France strike over
- 9 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 10 Questions asked by CBP
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying access to airport lounges
- 13 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 14 Air France Pilots Strike
- 15 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 18 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 19 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 20 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 21 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 24 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 25 787-9 Dreamliner