Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 3 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 4 Ryanair puts on airs
- 5 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 6 airline transportation cart
- 7 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 13 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 14 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 15 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 16 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 17 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?