Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Long layover in PHL
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 Praise for Delta One
- 4 Good air fare?
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 American vs United
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 immigration passport control
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 11 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 12 IAH layover time
- 13 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 14 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 15 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 16 The Top 100 Airlines
- 17 Can a person go home at a transit
- 18 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 21 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 22 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 23 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 24 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 25 Icelandair Delayed Baggage
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?