Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/xtest-reviews/
- 2 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 3 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 4 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Traveling to Spain in March
- 9 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 10 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 11 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?