Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 2 Actually because the very first lighter was invented
- 3 http://supplementscloud.com/green-coffee-zt/
- 4 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 5 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 6 1hr 50m layover at Chicago O'Hare
- 7 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 8 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 9 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 10 Flight to Kolkata India
- 11 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 12 KLM refund process - not good!
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 15 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 18 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 19 I hour connection Heathrow
- 20 AA seat assignments
- 21 AA Business Class on 777
- 22 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 23 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 24 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 25 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?