Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Support Number 1-800-273-3602 British Airways Cheap Flight Number
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?