Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Zurich Airport
- 2 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 3 JFK to EWR
- 4 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 5 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Flying "Backwards"
- 8 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 9 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 10 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 13 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 14 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 15 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 16 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 17 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Your experience with Interjet
- 22 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 23 American Airlines....thank you!
- 24 Ryanair targets families
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?