I had a beautiful itinerary set for LAX to Paris, train to Avignon and then onto Barcelona. Flying home from Barcelona to LAX.
Unfortunately now my husband cannot join me so I am going it alone and have his tickets available. They are transferrable to another person and can even change dates for small fees.
Is anyone in the market for Norwegian airlines tickets? They are nonrefundable so will let them go for a lower price than I actually paid.
The original dates for this set of tix is LAX to Paris May 26 Barcelona to LAX June 9th. These dates can be changed for a small fee.
This will be great from someone flying solo on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/provixn-aka-provixin/
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?