I had a beautiful itinerary set for LAX to Paris, train to Avignon and then onto Barcelona. Flying home from Barcelona to LAX.
Unfortunately now my husband cannot join me so I am going it alone and have his tickets available. They are transferrable to another person and can even change dates for small fees.
Is anyone in the market for Norwegian airlines tickets? They are nonrefundable so will let them go for a lower price than I actually paid.
The original dates for this set of tix is LAX to Paris May 26 Barcelona to LAX June 9th. These dates can be changed for a small fee.
This will be great from someone flying solo on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Question
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 6 Help!
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 SFO runway closures ?
- 9 Amaszonas Airlines
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 12 You gotta love Southwest
- 13 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 14 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 15 Condor phone number???
- 16 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 17 Connection time
- 18 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 19 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 20 Carry on
- 21 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 22 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 23 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 24 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 25 First time to Italy