I secured a reservation hold through Atlasjet in Turkey, but don't seem to be able to get my Visa payment through their system? Is there a trick to it?? Can anyone give me some help on this? I can do it through Priceline, but the cost is about 25% higher. Thanks, kawh
Anyone book from U. S. through Atlasjet??
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 4 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24