I have been working with UA to get 2 biz class round trip tixs to SE Asia for this winter. We are leaving from the DC area. We are trying to get tixs either going to or returning from BKK. The other portion of the tixs would be going to and/ or returning from either HCMC or Hanoi. We are very flexible and can leave anytime in mid Dec into Jan and want to return 6-7 weeks later. So far UA has not been able to find a thing booking with them or their Star Alliance partners. Any ideas for booking? Thanks!
Any suggestions for booking FF with UA for SEAsia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 4 VISA date conflict
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Ryanair puts on airs
- 7 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 13 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 17 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?