Choices were scant this spring for reasonable flights from the Southeast to Guatemala, so we are braving Spirit this March with a group of 20 travelers. We fly from Myrtle Beach to Ft Lauderdale to Guatemala. We saved $300+ per person.
Other than paying for the Big Front Seat, which isn't an option for most of our travelers, what advice do you have for us? Is this going to be awful?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208ROADRUNNERTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 3 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 6 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 7 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 8 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 9 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 10 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 11 Porter or Air Canada?
- 12 Going through security with herbs?
- 13 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 14 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 15 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 16 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall