Choices were scant this spring for reasonable flights from the Southeast to Guatemala, so we are braving Spirit this March with a group of 20 travelers. We fly from Myrtle Beach to Ft Lauderdale to Guatemala. We saved $300+ per person.
Other than paying for the Big Front Seat, which isn't an option for most of our travelers, what advice do you have for us? Is this going to be awful?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ALPINE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact ALPINE tec*h
- 2 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 3 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 4 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Global Entry application status question
- 7 Customs question
- 8 "under the seat space"
- 9 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 10 Contact # for Delta
- 11 Using american voucher
- 12 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 14 Southwest boarding
- 15 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 16 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 17 Starting my Planning
- 18 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 21 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 22 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 23 UA Carry-On Policy
- 24 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 25 Customs and Connection Times