Choices were scant this spring for reasonable flights from the Southeast to Guatemala, so we are braving Spirit this March with a group of 20 travelers. We fly from Myrtle Beach to Ft Lauderdale to Guatemala. We saved $300+ per person.
Other than paying for the Big Front Seat, which isn't an option for most of our travelers, what advice do you have for us? Is this going to be awful?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SFO runway closures ?
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 4 Help!
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Amaszonas Airlines
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?