I am sure this has been answered before in one form or another, but I want to make sure I get the info that applies to me, iykwim.
I have found a flight with Virgin Australia (though it is operated by Delta, due to their transpacific partnership) which leaves Sydney and lands at LAX at 6.55am. The flight that Virgin want to give me then leaves LAX at 9.00 for JFK.....
This seems crazy to me, that they would offer a transfer time of just over 2 hours, I don't know how comfortable I am in getting through both customs and immigration, then rechecking luggage and boarding my plane in just over 2 hours.
My husband thinks that they wouldn't offer the flights on the same itinerary if it were not possible but everything I have read says that we should give ourselves more time. If we were to miss the second flight due to waiting in line for customs or immigration would we be covered for another flight due to them being on the same ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 주식종목영어 주식종목추천 n1inve.com
- 2 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 5 what if connecting flight cancels
- 6 enough time for this flight?
- 7 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 8 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 9 EasyJet
- 10 TSA OR Global Entry
- 11 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 17 Amsterdam flight change
- 18 AA FF flights
- 19 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 20 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 21 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 22 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 23 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 24 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?