We are six travelers
1 on Traveling on Biz Class Ticket - Elite status Delta (Diamond I think)
1 on Coach ticket - Status Platinum Delta
1 on Coach ticket - only Silver status Delta
3 - Kids on Coach tickets (Ages 13, 10, and 6) - No Status
We are flying ATL - CDG then CDG to BLR. Leaving on 12/27/
So SIX total and by my reading of rules we have 2 who can for sure go in and if I am getting in correctly each bring a guest.
We are traveling through Paris with five hour layover and want to go to the lounge
I had originally thought I would buy a 90 day Sky Club membership so I would also have access. But they discontinued that membership. They did that on 12/12/13 UGH!!!
1 day passes not clear if they work for Air France
Also seems if I am reading rules on Air France page correctly we have 2 with access, and each can bring one guest and if necessary purchase additional guest for 35 Euro. That seems reasonable. How much does this ring true for others. Can I count on that?
I could also buy (for $495) miles to get me to Gold before departure. That sort of sucks because I'm going to get gold with this trip. $500 to get lounge access for one trip sort of ridiculous. (It would be two times because we'll be returning)
I am told by Delta folks that purchasing full Sky Club membership won't leave me enough time for valid paperwork to gain access (it says this specifically on website that for partner lounges need official paperwork and it needs 4-6 weeks. I would have gone ahead and done this but I thought I was going to do the ninety day for $100 and so was waiting until closer to departure).
We were all so excited that this year we'd be able to get into the lounge!
On way home we are on A class Air France Tickets -if that matters,
So so so grateful for any thoughts or ideas.
Another CDG Lounge Question - Gold/Guests - But Tricky Need HELP!
We are six travelers
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 3 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 4 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 5 United flight reservation change
- 6 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 7 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 8 Codeshares
- 9 First point if entry in USA
- 10 Help need about onward trabel
- 11 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 12 Jacob Ng Community
- 13 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 14 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 15 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 16 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 19 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 20 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 21 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 22 Flight to Dublin
- 23 Layover in Boston
- 24 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow