We are six travelers
1 on Traveling on Biz Class Ticket - Elite status Delta (Diamond I think)
1 on Coach ticket - Status Platinum Delta
1 on Coach ticket - only Silver status Delta
3 - Kids on Coach tickets (Ages 13, 10, and 6) - No Status
We are flying ATL - CDG then CDG to BLR. Leaving on 12/27/
So SIX total and by my reading of rules we have 2 who can for sure go in and if I am getting in correctly each bring a guest.
We are traveling through Paris with five hour layover and want to go to the lounge
I had originally thought I would buy a 90 day Sky Club membership so I would also have access. But they discontinued that membership. They did that on 12/12/13 UGH!!!
1 day passes not clear if they work for Air France
Also seems if I am reading rules on Air France page correctly we have 2 with access, and each can bring one guest and if necessary purchase additional guest for 35 Euro. That seems reasonable. How much does this ring true for others. Can I count on that?
I could also buy (for $495) miles to get me to Gold before departure. That sort of sucks because I'm going to get gold with this trip. $500 to get lounge access for one trip sort of ridiculous. (It would be two times because we'll be returning)
I am told by Delta folks that purchasing full Sky Club membership won't leave me enough time for valid paperwork to gain access (it says this specifically on website that for partner lounges need official paperwork and it needs 4-6 weeks. I would have gone ahead and done this but I thought I was going to do the ninety day for $100 and so was waiting until closer to departure).
We were all so excited that this year we'd be able to get into the lounge!
On way home we are on A class Air France Tickets -if that matters,
So so so grateful for any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 3 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 4 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights
Another CDG Lounge Question - Gold/Guests - But Tricky Need HELP!
We are six travelers