We are six travelers
1 on Traveling on Biz Class Ticket - Elite status Delta (Diamond I think)
1 on Coach ticket - Status Platinum Delta
1 on Coach ticket - only Silver status Delta
3 - Kids on Coach tickets (Ages 13, 10, and 6) - No Status
We are flying ATL - CDG then CDG to BLR. Leaving on 12/27/
So SIX total and by my reading of rules we have 2 who can for sure go in and if I am getting in correctly each bring a guest.
We are traveling through Paris with five hour layover and want to go to the lounge
I had originally thought I would buy a 90 day Sky Club membership so I would also have access. But they discontinued that membership. They did that on 12/12/13 UGH!!!
1 day passes not clear if they work for Air France
Also seems if I am reading rules on Air France page correctly we have 2 with access, and each can bring one guest and if necessary purchase additional guest for 35 Euro. That seems reasonable. How much does this ring true for others. Can I count on that?
I could also buy (for $495) miles to get me to Gold before departure. That sort of sucks because I'm going to get gold with this trip. $500 to get lounge access for one trip sort of ridiculous. (It would be two times because we'll be returning)
I am told by Delta folks that purchasing full Sky Club membership won't leave me enough time for valid paperwork to gain access (it says this specifically on website that for partner lounges need official paperwork and it needs 4-6 weeks. I would have gone ahead and done this but I thought I was going to do the ninety day for $100 and so was waiting until closer to departure).
We were all so excited that this year we'd be able to get into the lounge!
On way home we are on A class Air France Tickets -if that matters,
So so so grateful for any thoughts or ideas.
Another CDG Lounge Question - Gold/Guests - But Tricky Need HELP!
We are six travelers
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 3 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?