Looking for a free RT SEA - NRT. Our options are ANA Biz for 60,000 miles or UA First for 67,500. Both are non-stops, times are comparable.
Which would you choose and why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Read More==>>http://www.healthprograme.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 4 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 5 Praise for Delta One
- 6 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 7 Southwest and pax rights
- 8 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 9 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 12 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 13 Long layover in PHL
- 14 Good air fare?
- 15 American vs United
- 16 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 17 immigration passport control
- 18 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 19 IAH layover time
- 20 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 21 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 22 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 23 The Top 100 Airlines
- 24 Can a person go home at a transit
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?