Looking for a free RT SEA - NRT. Our options are ANA Biz for 60,000 miles or UA First for 67,500. Both are non-stops, times are comparable.
Which would you choose and why?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 2 Need Emirates miles? Buy and use ours.
- 3 The life of lost luggage
- 4 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 7 Valentin Fritzmann : Symphony performances in Paris?
- 8 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 International Connecting Flights
- 11 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 12 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 13 I have never flown Ryanair
- 14 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 15 Which terminal at newark?
- 16 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 17 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 18 New Orleans to Beijing
- 19 USAir/AA - December flight
- 20 Coach on United 767-400
- 21 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 22 When to book?
- 23 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 24 KLM - I think not!
- 25 Downside to Orbitz?