ANA is offering a fare of $480 to Japan from the eastcoast and about $410 from the westcoast, during narrowly limited periods in late November, selected dates in December and January. Must return within 14 days. The rates seem unbelievable, but how is this airlines reliability and comfort factors?
ANA "bargain fare" to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over