ANA is offering a fare of $480 to Japan from the eastcoast and about $410 from the westcoast, during narrowly limited periods in late November, selected dates in December and January. Must return within 14 days. The rates seem unbelievable, but how is this airlines reliability and comfort factors?
ANA "bargain fare" to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 4 VISA date conflict
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Ryanair puts on airs
- 7 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 13 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 17 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?