I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 5 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 6 Air France strike over
- 7 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 8 Questions asked by CBP
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying access to airport lounges
- 11 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 12 Air France Pilots Strike
- 13 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?