I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 low-cost airlines
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 4 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 8 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 9 Dubai / Visa
- 10 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 13 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 14 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 15 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 16 VISA date conflict
- 17 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 18 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 19 When to buy ticket?
- 20 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 21 Self check-in airBaltic
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 24 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 25 Atlanta International Terminal