I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 3 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 United flight reservation change
- 9 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 10 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 11 Codeshares
- 12 First point if entry in USA
- 13 Help need about onward trabel
- 14 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 15 Jacob Ng Community
- 16 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 17 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 18 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 19 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 22 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 23 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 24 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 25 Flight to Dublin