I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 3 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 4 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 5 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 6 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 7 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 8 When to buy tickets
- 9 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?