I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travelers Insurance
- 2 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 JetBlue Amex card
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Best premium economy to Europe
- 10 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 11 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?