I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Get SSD solution, passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 787-9 Dreamliner
- 6 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 7 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 8 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 9 La Compagie
- 10 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 11 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 12 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 13 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 14 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 15 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 16 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 17 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 18 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 19 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 20 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 21 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 22 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 25 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA