I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 5 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 6 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 7 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 8 Airfare to Italy
- 9 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 10 Alitalia
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Layover in the airport
- 13 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 14 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 15 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 16 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 17 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 18 US Airways schedule changes
- 19 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 20 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 21 Crease on passport ID page
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 JetBlue Amex card
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?