I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 2 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 3 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 4 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Ryanair puts on airs
- 11 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 19 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 20 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 21 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 22 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 23 Dubai / Visa
- 24 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 25 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport