I don't do a lot of international travel and I'm having trouble interpreting if the Schengen will apply in a way that will help me.
I am flying home to Los Angeles International (LAX) from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) on Lufthansa.
However, I'll be coming from Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) that morning with a mere 55 minutes before my international flight is schedule to depart.
These flights were arranged by our American Express business travel office/officer. What has me worried (perhaps for no good reason other than inexperience) is that 55 minutes isn't enough time.
I am not clear, but assuming that for this to work:
1. my luggage will be checked through (no need to pick it up and drop it off again)
2. that <55 minutes is enough time for that to happen
3. that no significant passport control/lines are involved (or no passport at all since I land in Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 1)
Flight: Lufthansa #1003
Departure Location: Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 08:00 AM CEST
Arrival Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Arrival Time: Sunday, August 09 at 09:10 AM CEST
Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1
Flight: Lufthansa #456
Departure Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 10:05 AM CEST
Departure Terminal: Terminal 1
55 minutes does not seem like enough time to connect for an International flight and makes an assumption that I depart AMS on-time and arrive on-time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 2 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Aiports in Paris
- 6 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 7 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 8 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 9 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 10 Laguardia hassle?
- 11 Parking at JFK
- 12 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 13 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 14 Justfly.com
- 15 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 16 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 17 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 18 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 19 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 20 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 21 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 22 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 23 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?