I don't do a lot of international travel and I'm having trouble interpreting if the Schengen will apply in a way that will help me.
I am flying home to Los Angeles International (LAX) from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) on Lufthansa.
However, I'll be coming from Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) that morning with a mere 55 minutes before my international flight is schedule to depart.
These flights were arranged by our American Express business travel office/officer. What has me worried (perhaps for no good reason other than inexperience) is that 55 minutes isn't enough time.
I am not clear, but assuming that for this to work:
1. my luggage will be checked through (no need to pick it up and drop it off again)
2. that <55 minutes is enough time for that to happen
3. that no significant passport control/lines are involved (or no passport at all since I land in Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 1)
Flight: Lufthansa #1003
Departure Location: Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 08:00 AM CEST
Arrival Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Arrival Time: Sunday, August 09 at 09:10 AM CEST
Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1
Flight: Lufthansa #456
Departure Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 10:05 AM CEST
Departure Terminal: Terminal 1
55 minutes does not seem like enough time to connect for an International flight and makes an assumption that I depart AMS on-time and arrive on-time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 6 EasyJet
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 9 Flying through Casablanca
- 10 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 11 what if connecting flight cancels
- 12 enough time for this flight?
- 13 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 14 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 15 TSA OR Global Entry
- 16 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 17 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 18 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 19 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 20 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 21 Amsterdam flight change
- 22 AA FF flights
- 23 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 24 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 25 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport