I don't do a lot of international travel and I'm having trouble interpreting if the Schengen will apply in a way that will help me.
I am flying home to Los Angeles International (LAX) from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) on Lufthansa.
However, I'll be coming from Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) that morning with a mere 55 minutes before my international flight is schedule to depart.
These flights were arranged by our American Express business travel office/officer. What has me worried (perhaps for no good reason other than inexperience) is that 55 minutes isn't enough time.
I am not clear, but assuming that for this to work:
1. my luggage will be checked through (no need to pick it up and drop it off again)
2. that <55 minutes is enough time for that to happen
3. that no significant passport control/lines are involved (or no passport at all since I land in Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 1)
Flight: Lufthansa #1003
Departure Location: Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 08:00 AM CEST
Arrival Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Arrival Time: Sunday, August 09 at 09:10 AM CEST
Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1
Flight: Lufthansa #456
Departure Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 10:05 AM CEST
Departure Terminal: Terminal 1
55 minutes does not seem like enough time to connect for an International flight and makes an assumption that I depart AMS on-time and arrive on-time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 6 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 7 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 8 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 9 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 10 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 11 Porter or Air Canada?
- 12 Going through security with herbs?
- 13 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 14 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 15 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 16 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall