I don't do a lot of international travel and I'm having trouble interpreting if the Schengen will apply in a way that will help me.
I am flying home to Los Angeles International (LAX) from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) on Lufthansa.
However, I'll be coming from Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) that morning with a mere 55 minutes before my international flight is schedule to depart.
These flights were arranged by our American Express business travel office/officer. What has me worried (perhaps for no good reason other than inexperience) is that 55 minutes isn't enough time.
I am not clear, but assuming that for this to work:
1. my luggage will be checked through (no need to pick it up and drop it off again)
2. that <55 minutes is enough time for that to happen
3. that no significant passport control/lines are involved (or no passport at all since I land in Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 1)
Flight: Lufthansa #1003
Departure Location: Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 08:00 AM CEST
Arrival Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Arrival Time: Sunday, August 09 at 09:10 AM CEST
Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1
Flight: Lufthansa #456
Departure Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 10:05 AM CEST
Departure Terminal: Terminal 1
55 minutes does not seem like enough time to connect for an International flight and makes an assumption that I depart AMS on-time and arrive on-time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Midway connections
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue