I don't do a lot of international travel and I'm having trouble interpreting if the Schengen will apply in a way that will help me.
I am flying home to Los Angeles International (LAX) from Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) on Lufthansa.
However, I'll be coming from Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS) that morning with a mere 55 minutes before my international flight is schedule to depart.
These flights were arranged by our American Express business travel office/officer. What has me worried (perhaps for no good reason other than inexperience) is that 55 minutes isn't enough time.
I am not clear, but assuming that for this to work:
1. my luggage will be checked through (no need to pick it up and drop it off again)
2. that <55 minutes is enough time for that to happen
3. that no significant passport control/lines are involved (or no passport at all since I land in Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 1)
Flight: Lufthansa #1003
Departure Location: Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 08:00 AM CEST
Arrival Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Arrival Time: Sunday, August 09 at 09:10 AM CEST
Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1
Flight: Lufthansa #456
Departure Location: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
Departure Time: Sunday, August 09 at 10:05 AM CEST
Departure Terminal: Terminal 1
55 minutes does not seem like enough time to connect for an International flight and makes an assumption that I depart AMS on-time and arrive on-time.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 8 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 9 Documents for E-tickets?
- 10 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 11 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?