My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 2 TXL or FRA?
- 3 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 4 Global Entry advice
- 5 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 6 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 7 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 8 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 9 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 10 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 11 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 12 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 compensation for loosing a bag
- 15 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 16 RTW Routing Guidance
- 17 JFK or EWR?
- 18 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 19 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 20 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 21 Gifting AA miles
- 22 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 23 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 24 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 25 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?