My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 2 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 3 airline transportation cart
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 7 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 14 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 15 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 16 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 17 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 18 Dubai / Visa
- 19 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 20 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 21 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 22 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 23 When to buy ticket?
- 24 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 25 Self check-in airBaltic