My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 2 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 3 Travelers Insurance
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 6 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 7 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 8 Layover in the airport
- 9 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 JetBlue Amex card
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Best premium economy to Europe
- 14 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 15 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air