My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 3 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 4 Renewal of Global Entry
- 5 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 6 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 9 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 12 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 13 Documents for E-tickets?
- 14 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 15 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 16 Enough time
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 19 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 20 BA economy premiun seats
- 21 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 22 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 23 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare