My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Long layover in PHL
- 2 Good air fare?
- 3 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 4 Southwest and pax rights
- 5 American vs United
- 6 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 7 immigration passport control
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 10 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 11 IAH layover time
- 12 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 13 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 14 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 15 Praise for Delta One
- 16 The Top 100 Airlines
- 17 Can a person go home at a transit
- 18 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 21 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 22 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
- 23 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 24 Serious problem with Expedia.com
- 25 Icelandair Delayed Baggage