My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 JFK to EWR
- 6 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 7 Times article on LaGuardia
- 8 Flying "Backwards"
- 9 Zurich Airport
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 14 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 15 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 18 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet