My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Southwest boarding
- 5 "under the seat space"
- 6 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 9 Starting my Planning
- 10 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 12 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 13 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 14 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 15 Using american voucher
- 16 UA Carry-On Policy
- 17 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 18 Customs and Connection Times
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 21 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 22 easyJet westard-ho
- 23 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 24 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 25 how to use rewards for upgrades