My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 3 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 United flight reservation change
- 9 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 10 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 11 Codeshares
- 12 First point if entry in USA
- 13 Help need about onward trabel
- 14 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 15 Jacob Ng Community
- 16 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 17 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 18 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 19 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 22 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 23 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 24 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 25 Flight to Dublin