My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 Layover information
- 3 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 4 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 5 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 6 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 7 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 8 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 9 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 10 Boeing 787
- 11 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 14 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 15 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 16 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 17 Oversized carryon
- 18 Air travel within Europe.
- 19 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 20 United Club Heathrow
- 21 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 22 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 23 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 24 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 25 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?