My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 2 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 3 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Question on checkin for international
- 10 travelling with ensure
- 11 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 15 Award travel and fees
- 16 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 17 PHL layover
- 18 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 19 searching for flights on Kayak
- 20 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 21 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 22 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 25 Renewal of Global Entry