My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 3 I have never flown Ryanair
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 International Connecting Flights
- 6 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 7 Which terminal at newark?
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 10 New Orleans to Beijing
- 11 USAir/AA - December flight
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 14 When to book?
- 15 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 16 KLM - I think not!
- 17 Downside to Orbitz?
- 18 US customs pre clearance
- 19 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 22 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Asiana. Biz seats
- 25 luggage lockers in Dubai