My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toll Free: MSN MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 MSN
- 2 Help!
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?