My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
- 1 Buy authentic passports , drivers license , id card for sale
- 2 California to Bangkok
- 3 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 4 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 5 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 6 Protein Powder and Security?
- 7 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 8 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 9 AA's new website
- 10 Humidifier on flight
- 11 Turkish Airlines
- 12 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 15 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 16 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 17 Finn Air
- 18 finnair delhi helsinki
- 19 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 20 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 21 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 22 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 23 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 24 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 25 AA to add seats on planes