My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 2 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 5 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 6 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 7 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 8 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 9 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 10 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 11 Using American Miles
- 12 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 13 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 14 Student Universe
- 15 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 16 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 17 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 18 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 19 Immigration Check Query.
- 20 Sandwiches on the plane
- 21 Air Canada Poor Customer Service Attitude
- 22 JFK to London
- 23 Ryanair targets families
- 24 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 25 China Southern in Guangzhou