My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 2 Going to Canada.
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 5 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 6 Orbitz Booking Error
- 7 What to expect at customs
- 8 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 11 Air Berlin
- 12 EDI to Heathrow
- 13 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 14 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 15 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 16 Viet Nam Airlines
- 17 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 19 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 20 Expired License and TSA
- 21 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 22 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 23 The life of lost luggage
- 24 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 25 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM