My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 2 London to DC through JFK
- 3 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 4 13 hrs. in Korea
- 5 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 6 JFK and killing time during layover
- 7 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 8 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 9 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 10 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 11 HELP PLEASE
- 12 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 13 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 14 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 15 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 16 immigration
- 17 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 18 Luggage mysteries
- 19 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 20 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 21 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 22 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 23 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 24 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 25 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004