My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 2 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 3 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 4 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 5 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 6 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 7 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 8 I hour connection Heathrow
- 9 KLM refund process - not good!
- 10 AA seat assignments
- 11 AA Business Class on 777
- 12 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 17 Rome To Sardinia
- 18 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 19 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 20 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 21 name on ticket and passport
- 22 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 23 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 24 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?