My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권거래시간 장외주식매매 oninve.com
- 2 네이버주가 장외 oninve.com
- 3 증권거래방법 장외시장 oninve.com
- 4 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 7 Check your electronics or fly American
- 8 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 9 EasyJet
- 10 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 11 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 12 Flying through Casablanca
- 13 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 14 what if connecting flight cancels
- 15 enough time for this flight?
- 16 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 17 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 18 TSA OR Global Entry
- 19 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 20 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 21 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 24 Amsterdam flight change
- 25 AA FF flights