Tomorrow, DH & I are flying on AA. When we booked the tickets, the seat selection was poor, and it isn't any better today. There are better seats available that would cost $14 each leg. My question is: If those seats are still available when we get to the airport at (literally) 0 dark 30 tomorrow, would be we able to move to those without paying extra? Thanks.
American Airlines seats
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 2 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 3 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 4 United flight reservation change
- 5 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 6 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 7 Codeshares
- 8 First point if entry in USA
- 9 Help need about onward trabel
- 10 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 11 Jacob Ng Community
- 12 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 13 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 14 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 15 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 18 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 19 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 20 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 21 Flight to Dublin
- 22 Layover in Boston
- 23 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow