Tomorrow, DH & I are flying on AA. When we booked the tickets, the seat selection was poor, and it isn't any better today. There are better seats available that would cost $14 each leg. My question is: If those seats are still available when we get to the airport at (literally) 0 dark 30 tomorrow, would be we able to move to those without paying extra? Thanks.
American Airlines seats
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 2 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Subject to Government Approval?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 9 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 10 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 13 Buying business and coach tickets
- 14 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 17 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 18 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 19 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 22 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 23 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 24 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 25 Continue on or stopover?