Tomorrow, DH & I are flying on AA. When we booked the tickets, the seat selection was poor, and it isn't any better today. There are better seats available that would cost $14 each leg. My question is: If those seats are still available when we get to the airport at (literally) 0 dark 30 tomorrow, would be we able to move to those without paying extra? Thanks.
American Airlines seats
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 6 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 7 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 8 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 9 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 12 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel