I purchased on nonrefundable ticket on American, EWR/LAX. Due to a change in plans, I realize I might be cutting it close at the airport to make my 5:40PM departure out of Newark. Does anyone know AA's policy on missed flights? Would they put me standby on the next flight (as I know they used to), or would they make me pay the fare differential?
American Airlines policy on missed flights?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 redeeming dividend miles
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 Taxis at CDG......
- 12 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 13 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 14 KLM stinks
- 15 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 16 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 17 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 18 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 19 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 20 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 21 To select a seat or not>
- 22 Using half of a RT ticket
- 23 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!