I purchased on nonrefundable ticket on American, EWR/LAX. Due to a change in plans, I realize I might be cutting it close at the airport to make my 5:40PM departure out of Newark. Does anyone know AA's policy on missed flights? Would they put me standby on the next flight (as I know they used to), or would they make me pay the fare differential?
American Airlines policy on missed flights?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 7 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 10 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 11 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 12 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 13 Subject to Government Approval?
- 14 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 15 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 16 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 17 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 18 Worst US airline?
- 19 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 20 Buying business and coach tickets
- 21 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 22 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 23 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 24 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 25 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?