Hello--We'll be flying to Dublin in October. I have LOTS of American Airlines miles as I never seem to be able to get a seat using them. This has been going on for several years and now that they're in Ch. 11 I'm concerned that I'll eventually lose the miles before I get to use them. Do any of you have suggestions about the best way to go about redeeming miles from American? I've used United miles and it's a different story--way easier to work with. All suggestions appreciated. Cheers, BMK
American Airlines miles redemption
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!