Hello--We'll be flying to Dublin in October. I have LOTS of American Airlines miles as I never seem to be able to get a seat using them. This has been going on for several years and now that they're in Ch. 11 I'm concerned that I'll eventually lose the miles before I get to use them. Do any of you have suggestions about the best way to go about redeeming miles from American? I've used United miles and it's a different story--way easier to work with. All suggestions appreciated. Cheers, BMK
American Airlines miles redemption
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 2 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 United Changed my flight without asking
- 5 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 6 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 7 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 8 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 9 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 10 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 11 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 12 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 15 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 16 Booking Annoyance
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage