I'm in the process of planning a trip to Rome next year and in the past have traveled from Chicago direct to Rome (non-stop) on American Airlines. In looking at flights for next year (April 2014), all I see are connecting flights. Does anyone know if American has stopped flying direct from Chicago to Rome? I realize that their direct flights between these two cities are seasonal - April - October.
American Airlines Chicago to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Visas and flight diversions
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Half Empty Airliner
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Non Refundable Tickets
- 8 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary