Anyone else have a stupid hard time getting a hold of these folks? After booking a flight about ten days ago I needed to make some changes and have been sending them two emails a day since.... I tried calling their head office (call didn't go through) and then each of the airports on their website with zero luck. Just once someone answered and referred me to their head office number, which I didn't realise it was that number until after I had hung up. Terribly frustrated with them at the moment.
Amaszonas Airline Bolivia....
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 6 Booking Annoyance
- 7 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 8 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 9 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 10 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 13 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 14 Arrival at SFO
- 15 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call