Has anyone had any experience with this CA company advertised as offering discounted Business, etc.,, Class tickets? I always get nervous about companies I can't check out well and that are on the other side of the country. I have requested a quote on a particular routing, got a promot first response, and am waiting for the quote itself. I usually end up buying from the airline direct. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Departure City Searches
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Layover Time
- 5 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 6 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 9 United Airlines
- 10 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 13 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 14 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 15 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 16 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 17 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 18 When to buy tickets
- 19 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 20 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 21 TSA hand wipe
- 22 Delta question?
- 23 Layover in London
- 24 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 25 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3