We flew to FLL on SWA and we sent the kids and their baby from Lexington Ky on Allegiant. On the way down, they were delayed over 4 hours and didn't arrive till 9 pm. Glad they ate early! We all flew Spirit to Puerto Rico with no problems or delays and would do it again. We arrived with no delays on SWA, our kids are still in FLL getting no answers about the delays.they were supposed to leave at noon and now are scheduled at 7:30. They did manage to check luggage and spend a few hours in FLL on water taxi, so they didn't have to sit 8 hours with a one year old in an airport. I will never , ever book anyone I love on Allegiant. Yes, we saved about 200 bucks, no it was not worth it at all.
Allegiant and Spirit experience
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To select a seat or not>
- 2 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing