We flew to FLL on SWA and we sent the kids and their baby from Lexington Ky on Allegiant. On the way down, they were delayed over 4 hours and didn't arrive till 9 pm. Glad they ate early! We all flew Spirit to Puerto Rico with no problems or delays and would do it again. We arrived with no delays on SWA, our kids are still in FLL getting no answers about the delays.they were supposed to leave at noon and now are scheduled at 7:30. They did manage to check luggage and spend a few hours in FLL on water taxi, so they didn't have to sit 8 hours with a one year old in an airport. I will never , ever book anyone I love on Allegiant. Yes, we saved about 200 bucks, no it was not worth it at all.
Allegiant and Spirit experience
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France