We flew to FLL on SWA and we sent the kids and their baby from Lexington Ky on Allegiant. On the way down, they were delayed over 4 hours and didn't arrive till 9 pm. Glad they ate early! We all flew Spirit to Puerto Rico with no problems or delays and would do it again. We arrived with no delays on SWA, our kids are still in FLL getting no answers about the delays.they were supposed to leave at noon and now are scheduled at 7:30. They did manage to check luggage and spend a few hours in FLL on water taxi, so they didn't have to sit 8 hours with a one year old in an airport. I will never , ever book anyone I love on Allegiant. Yes, we saved about 200 bucks, no it was not worth it at all.
Allegiant and Spirit experience
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna