I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 6 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!