I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 2 United flight reservation change
- 3 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 4 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 5 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 6 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 7 Codeshares
- 8 First point if entry in USA
- 9 Help need about onward trabel
- 10 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 11 Jacob Ng Community
- 12 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 13 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 14 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 15 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 18 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 19 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 20 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 21 Flight to Dublin
- 22 Layover in Boston
- 23 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 Transfer time at Heathrow