I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Beijing
- 2 USAir/AA - December flight
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 Coach on United 767-400
- 5 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 6 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 7 When to book?
- 8 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 9 I have never flown Ryanair
- 10 KLM - I think not!
- 11 Downside to Orbitz?
- 12 US customs pre clearance
- 13 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 14 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 17 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Asiana. Biz seats
- 20 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 21 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 22 How to contact Vueling from US
- 23 Travelers Insurance
- 24 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 25 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz