I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When to book?
- 2 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 3 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 4 I have never flown Ryanair
- 5 KLM - I think not!
- 6 Downside to Orbitz?
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 US customs pre clearance
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 Coach on United 767-400
- 11 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 14 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 15 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 16 Asiana. Biz seats
- 17 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 18 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 19 How to contact Vueling from US
- 20 Travelers Insurance
- 21 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 22 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 23 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport