I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 Booking Annoyance
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 5 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 6 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 7 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 8 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !