I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 2 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 787-9 Dreamliner
- 5 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 La Compagie
- 7 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 8 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 9 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 10 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 11 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 12 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 13 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 14 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 15 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 16 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 17 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 18 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 19 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 22 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 23 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 24 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 25 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?