I am looking to fly direct to Rome from JFK. My choices are Delta and Alitalia. Delta will cost me $1000 more (for my family of 3). I have heard about their bankruptcy issues, rude service, and even scarier a crash cover up. I don't care if I don't get great service but am worried about safety. I am a nervous flyer. Is it worth the extra money to fly Delta? I have searched seat guru and see there is a possibility of 2 planes. One is an older airbus model I would rather not be on. Opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 Ryanair puts on airs
- 4 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 9 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 10 VISA date conflict
- 11 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 12 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 16 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 17 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 18 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 19 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 20 Dubai / Visa
- 21 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 22 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 23 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 24 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 25 When to buy ticket?