What a fiasco!
Just coming back from a trip to Florida, my wife and daughter missed their connecting flight from Atlanta last night because their airplane refused to land due to weather that dozens of other planes were taking off in and then when they finally did land they missed their connecting flight by just minutes because the connecting flight refused to wait for the landing passengers at all, so they needed to get a hotel which the airline refused to pay for and was only offering a 10% discount on the rooms at a certain hotel which quickly got overbooked because of all the people that missed their connecting flights and then they had to take a cab to their hotel because so many of these people were needing the airport shuttle that arguments and yelling matches started up amongst the passengers over getting on the airport/hotel shuttles!
And to top it all off, My wife also witnessed the airline refuse to do anything for this poor little old lady who hadn't been delayed but still missed her connecting flight because her connecting flight took off early and the airline refused to do anything for her at all stating it wasn't their fault that the flight took off early and she missed it!
What a horror that must've been for all of them!
In your travels, if you can help it then I recommend you steer far away from using AirTran. Their service is horrible!
What a fiasco!
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines