Help! I just learned about the airport workers' strike in France after I bought my non-refundable ticket that requires a plane change at Charles de Gaulle airport. I leave in 3 days. How can I be best prepared in case my flight gets cancelled? I'm going to buy travelers insurance, any tips about the best insurance and what to look for? Should I book a hotel in Paris, just in case? How do I rebook on the spot, if needed? Thanks for all advice.
Airport strike advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 3 I have never flown Ryanair
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 International Connecting Flights
- 6 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 7 Which terminal at newark?
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 10 New Orleans to Beijing
- 11 USAir/AA - December flight
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 14 When to book?
- 15 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 16 KLM - I think not!
- 17 Downside to Orbitz?
- 18 US customs pre clearance
- 19 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 22 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Asiana. Biz seats
- 25 luggage lockers in Dubai