Help! I just learned about the airport workers' strike in France after I bought my non-refundable ticket that requires a plane change at Charles de Gaulle airport. I leave in 3 days. How can I be best prepared in case my flight gets cancelled? I'm going to buy travelers insurance, any tips about the best insurance and what to look for? Should I book a hotel in Paris, just in case? How do I rebook on the spot, if needed? Thanks for all advice.
Airport strike advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 3 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles