Help! I just learned about the airport workers' strike in France after I bought my non-refundable ticket that requires a plane change at Charles de Gaulle airport. I leave in 3 days. How can I be best prepared in case my flight gets cancelled? I'm going to buy travelers insurance, any tips about the best insurance and what to look for? Should I book a hotel in Paris, just in case? How do I rebook on the spot, if needed? Thanks for all advice.
Airport strike advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 2 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 3 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 4 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 5 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 6 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 7 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 8 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 10 787-9 Dreamliner
- 11 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 12 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 13 La Compagie
- 14 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 18 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 19 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 20 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 21 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 22 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 23 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 24 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 25 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?